What to pack & bring to The Amazon Rainforest Lodge
• 1 backpack or 1 duffle bag
• 1 small daypack.
• Note: No hard suitcases please, as they
are difficult to load on the small airplanes.
• 3 pairs of lightweight long pants; quick drying material preferred. Avoid jeans.
• 2 long-sleeved shirts; quick-drying material preferred.
• 2 or 3 short sleeved t-shirts.
• 1 pair of hiking socks for each day in the rainforest.
• 1 light windbreaker, sweater or fleece jacket.
• 1 brimmed hat (suitable for both sun and rain).
• Bathing suit.
• Sun block lotion. SPF 45 or higher is recommended.
• Insect repellent.
• Small flashlight. Headlamp models recommended.
• Water bottle.
• Binoculars (optional and one pair can be shared in a group).
The lodge will provide rain ponchos and the lodge will provide rubber boots for hiking in the jungle. However, if your foot size is either very small (less than a women's size 5 US or European size 34) or very large (greater than a men's size 12 US or European size 47) please be sure to note this on your Passenger Information Form so we can plan accordingly. It is very difficult to find large men's sizes in Ecuador and so if that is your requirement you may need to bring your own rubber boots with you to Ecuador. We will let you know.